Friday, December 4, 2009

FlashForward - "A561984," Ctd

Hello all.  I know I have been really good about getting my recap up on Fridays, but the provberial stuff hit the fan at work last night and today, so I will be unable to post anything today.  Tomorrow, however, I should have my full thoughts up on what I thought was maybe the best episode of the season.  While you're on pins and needles waiting for my thoughts tomorrow, chew on this news about FF's spring return.  Incidentally, V, will be returning on Tuesday nights at 10p after Lost.  That's a whole lot of sci-fi/mystery goodness.  OK, back to work.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.