Thursday, December 25, 2008

Change is in the Air...Already

Well, that didn't take very long. I have changed the name of the blog. It is now Acceptus Omnis, meaning "Welcome All." I was home at my parents' house with my wife and siblings for Christmas, and I told my family about my new endeavor. Upon hearing the name of my blog, they all stared at me dumbfounded. They all suggested I change the name, which, to be honest, I was never wed to in the first place. The original name was meant to be a play on Shakespeare's use of "Exeunt Omnes," meaning "Exit All." That was evidently not coming through. My brother had a great suggestion, "1.21 Gigawatts," a clear reference to my favorite movie of all time, Back to the Future. Unfortunately, that has already been taken. So, the current title is what we'll go with for now, until such time that I can think of something ridiculously witty that captures the essence of the blog precisely. It might be a long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.