Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lost - "316," Ctd

Sorry for not getting thoughts on the new Lost episode, "316," up today. One of the results of my wheels being stolen from my car was that I had to have new tire pressure sensors put in the new wheels. Well, evidently, the shop didn't resync them with the car's computer. As a result, I had to take the car back into the shop today. Joy. Anyway, I want to rewatch "316," a transitional episode if there ever was one, before I make some comments.

One note though: how freaking awesome was the callback to the "Pilot" with Jack's eye opening in the jungle? Answer: VERY awesome.

See you tomorrow.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.