Thursday, February 5, 2009

What I Watch

If we are going to have a discussion on television, I thought it best to let you know what it is I currently watch. For those that might be concerned that this blog will solely be about TV, it won't be. It's just that I can write about TV pretty quickly, and still concentrate on work. There will be other topics to come, I swear. Anyway, here is my current TV universe:

Sunday: Desperate Housewives, Big Love, Flight of the Conchords, The Amazing Race

Monday: Chuck, Heroes, House, 24, The Bachelor, How I Met Your Mother, Worst Week, Trust Me

Tuesday: American Idol, Fringe, The Mentalist, Scrubs

Wednesday: Lost, American Idol, Lie to Me, Life on Mars, Top Chef, Damages

Thursday: Survivor, The Office, 30 Rock, My Name is Earl

Friday/Saturday: Nada

When I Can Catch Them: The Rachel Maddow Show, Mythbusters, Cash Cab, Meet the Press

And, of course, I try to fit in the NJ Devils and NY Mets when they are on. Wow, I think I might have a TV addiction. This is what happens when your wife is a Broadway actress and not at home weeknights. Thank God for DVR and online episodes! Anyway, if you watch any of this stuff, let's talk about it. And if you have any suggestions, please fire away. However, I give you this warning: I will not watch Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Brothers & Sisters or Private Practice. I've seen an episode or two, and hated them. Sorry for their fans. You can try to persuade me, but it will be difficult. OK, off to watch last night's Lost again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.