Saturday, October 10, 2009

Entertaining Thoughts Gives Birth

No, my wife and I did not have a child.  Rather, I have spun off a new blog called Entertaining Law.  This new blog will focus on legal issues that arise in the entertainment industry.  As my introduction post at E.L. states, I am not interested in the latest Hollywood starlet's arrest and mug shot.  I want to discuss real legal issues that artists and producers face in their businesses.  Entertaining Thoughts will continue to bring you TV recaps (yes, the FlashForward recap is coming soon), political commentary, and general inanity.  So, please continue to come here for more of the same.  However, if you have any interest in the legal comings and goings of show business, explained (hopefully) in an easy to understand way, please take a trip over to Entertaining Law.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  OK, I can't promise that.  I can promise you will have fewer minutes left of work when you're done looking at the site.

We now return to our regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.