Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Seasons Greetings, an Apology, and an Announcement!

Seasons Greetings, dear readers!  It's that time of year again, when the world is in love, and TV takes a hiatus because people are too busy running around to sit and watch anything, including me.  I know that I promised some thoughts on the FlashForward mega-preview, but work and the Holiday Season have colluded in preventing me from getting those thoughts up.  I actually have half the day off today, and the whole day off tomorrow, so hopefully I can get something up in the next 24 hours, but I am truly sorry for the delay.

Another reason for the delay, however, is that I have been in contact with Jon Lachonis, aka DocArzt of Lost blogging fame, about his TV wesbsite, TVOvermind.  I can announce that I have joined the site as a TV recapper and reviewer, and will be penning (typing?) my thoughts on Chuck, Modern Family, and FlashForward (Lost gets left to the Doc himself).  I am very excited about this endeavor, as it will be an opportunity for me to further engage with the programming I love and improve my critical writing as well.  I will, of course, continue to offer my thoughts on FFLost, V, and other topics here at Entertaining Thoughts.  I have defined duties over at TVO (play-by-play recaps of Chuck and Modern Family, and mini reviews for FF), but I have room to expound and ramble here at my blog, so I will keep at it. 

Anyway, I hope you will be on the lookout for my posts over at TVOvermind, and will continue to visit this blog for deeper thoughts and conversations on the stuff we love.  As soon as I get my thoughts on the FF mega-preview up, you'll be the first to know.  Have yourself a very safe and happy holidays. 

I leave you with a clip that I believe truly symbolizes the spirit of the holidays -- overblown stunts done to impress people!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.