Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Destiny Calls

Fans of the best drama on television will understand the topic title above. That's right, Lost is back tonight for the premiere of its fifth season with two all new episodes after a one hour recap, all starting at 8pm Eastern on ABC. As is evidenced by my only other extensive post to date, I am a huge fan of the show and have been waiting (somewhat) patiently for tonight. I could go into a long discussion here, but others I admire have done so already, and well, it's already 3pm and many people won't get to this in time. Anyway, as always, check out the links to the right, especially Doc Jensen's take on where we are now, and Erika's take on what questions remain to be answered. I will try to get something up with my thoughts on the show tomorrow. Who would have thought maintaining a blog while earning a living could be so difficult! Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.