Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lost - "He's Our You"

Intriguing title for tonight's episode, huh? Who could say this? If the "he" is Sawyer, and the remark is meant to say he is the new leader, the "you" must be Jack. Who would have known Jack as a leader? Really only Juliet and Jin. I don't see Jin being this witty (even though his English is three years better), which leaves Juliet. I can totally see a Juliet-Jack conversation like this. Could the "he" be Ben? Richard? Locke?? I think we will see a return of Locke and the Ajirans tonight (can't have Locke off the show for too long). I'm looking forward to a Juliet-Kate horn-locking over Sawyer.

Questions I still want answered:

*Where is Faraday?

*Why is Miles so subservient and non-witty?

*Why didn't Sun disappear?!?!?!

*Will Jack enjoy janitorial duty?

*How will Kate react to coming back for Sawyer (assumedly) and realizing he's with Juliet?

I foresee tonight's episode really hurtling forward at a quite a clip. To be honest, I don't remember the preview at the end of last week's episode, so I will really be going into tonight as a blank slate, which is cool. I'm viewing tonight going forward as the snowball rolling down the hill, gathering size until the crashing in a huge explosion at the end of the season. In other words, I'm holding on tight for a fantastic ride. I will try very hard to get thoughts up quickly this week. Thanks for sticking with me.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.