Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lost - "The Incident," Ctd

Hey all. I think the Finale ended up being pretty great. I'm going to have a much fuller recap in a couple days, but I wanted to get something out there before most of the other recaps get out and I read them. You'll have to take my word for it, but from the first time I heard the name "Jacob," I thought of Jacob and Esau, the twins born to Isaac in the Bible. Esau was the older "Bad" twin (sound familiar?), who was destined to serve, and battle, the younger twin, Jacob. Sounds a lot like what we saw last night, huh? Here's some more background on the pair.

Full recap to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.