Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gratification Delayed

If you read below, I was supposed to tape an episode of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire yesterday, the 11th. I can't get too in depth into my experience there due to contractual reasons, but I can say that they bring in more contestants than they expect to use in a given tape day (five episodes are taped each Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). I was not used on Friday, so I return on Wednesday the 16th, and I will tape that day.

I won't be able to post how I did in the slightest way, but I will be able to say when the episode is supposed to air, with a full debrief on the experience once it does. Thanks for your support and well wishes (unless you're hoping that I lose and totally embarrass myself, then forget you!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.