Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Paucity of Posts

I have to apologize to readers of the blog for primarily focusing on Lost and other TV related posts recently. The stated purpose of the blog was to address issues of politics and other current events, as well as entertainment. However, besides spending time trying to find a job which has distracted me from posting, the main topic in the news has been the economy. Now, I like to think I'm a pretty smart guy, despite my third place finish on Jeopardy! (hey, I got two Daily Doubles and the Final Jeopardy right. It's all about the buzzer!). But if there is any topic in the world that I know less than the economy, it may only be the ancient history of the Seychelles (nice flag though!). Seriously, on questions of macroeconomics, and whether the President's plans are appropriate, I haven't the slightest, and any attempt to offer my opinion would be ridiculous.

On that note, however, I will try to get some other posts out there unrelated to Lost, although my next post will be thoughts leading into tonight's episode! Sorry, old habits are hard to break.

1 comment:

  1. sine qua non4/1/09, 3:49 PM

    I demand Op/Ed on

    1) whether Scrubs is funnier now that it shifted networks;

    2) preseason picks to make the playoffs and win the Series; and

    3) if it is possible to track down the SNL with Julianne Moore, Tim Meadows and Will Ferrell in "Shirtless Bible Salesmen."

    ReplyDelete

The purpose of this blog is to have an exchange of ideas, but please, keep it clean and respectful. That's the only way we can ever learn anything. Thanks.